Many damaged roofs can be repaired providing your family with thousands of dollars in savings!
Roof Replacements with SEI Roofing
Roofs are built to last from ten to a hundred years, depending on the materials used during construction.
Unfortunately, nothing lasts forever – and even the most durable roof will eventually reach the end of its lifespan.
If it is time for a new roof, call SEI Roofing. We are a company of excellence providing roof replacement in Dallas with the highest level of quality and integrity.
If you think roof replacement may be necessary, contact us to schedule a service with our Dallas roof replacement experts.
Request a free, no obligation roof inspection
How Do You Know if Your Roof Needs to Be Replaced?
Your roof is one of the most important parts of your home, and it’s important to keep it in good condition.
Here are a few signs that you may need to repair or replace your roof:
1. Your roof is leaking. If you notice water stains on your ceiling or dripping during a rainstorm, there’s a good chance your roof is leaking and needs to be repaired or replaced.
With more than two decades of experience and our dedication to excellent service, you can rely on SEI Roofing to provide you with only the best roofing work around!
2. Your shingles are cracked, curled, or missing. If you notice any damage to your shingles, it’s important to have it fixed as soon as possible to prevent further damage.
3. Your roof is sagging. If you see any sagging or drooping in your roof, it’s a sign that it’s not as structurally sound as it should be and needs to be repaired or replaced.
4. There is daylight visible through your roof. If you can see daylight coming through your roof, it means there are holes or gaps that need to be fixed.
5. You have a lot of moss or lichen growing on your roof. While this may not seem like a big deal, it can actually cause damage to your shingles and shorten the lifespan of your roof.
6. Temperatures are increasing in your home, or your utility costs are skyrocketing. This can happen when the insulation in your attic is no longer performing the way it should, or when your roof is improperly vented (two things that SEI roofing can fix).
7. You find shingle granules in your gutters, near your downspouts, or around the outside of your home. Shingle granules help your roof shed water, but they can wear off (or be knocked off by hail or other impacts, as well as be blown off by windy conditions). When that happens, your shingles can’t perform the way they should.
If you notice any of these signs, it’s important to call a professional roofing contractor to come and take a look. They will be able to assess the damage and give you an estimate for the repairs or replacement.
Roof Replacement FAQ
When you contact us for a free roof inspection, we’ll send out a qualified technician to take a look at your roof. The inspector will assess the condition of your roof and identify any potential problems. Once they have assessed the condition of your roof, they will provide you with a report that outlines their findings.
If the roof inspection reveals that there are some problems with your roof, your inspector will provide you with a quote for roof repairs or replacement. The quote will include the cost of materials and labor. Once you have received the quote, you can decide whether or not you want to proceed with the replacement. If you decide to proceed with a complete roof replacement, our team will schedule a time to come out and complete them for you.
The roof repair process can take a few days, depending on the extent of the damage. Once the replacement is completed, your roof will be as good as new – in fact, it will be new.
It’s a common question we get at our roofing company: is it better to repair or replace my roof? There’s no easy answer, as the best option depends on several factors specific to your roof, including:
Several factors go into roof replacement costs, including the size of the roof and the materials you choose. The best way to find out how much it will cost to replace your roof is to get in touch with an expert from SEI Roofing. Our professional roofers can measure your roof, get an understanding of extent of the work necessary, and talk to you about the roofing materials needed to perform the replacement. We can give you a more accurate quote when you call.
A roof that is worn out and damaged leaves your home at risk of water intrusion, which can cause structural damage and mold growth. In addition, a weak roof can be a dangerous situation, leading to cave-ins and other hazards. Replacing that old roof ensures that your home is protected from the elements. If you are unsure, look for signs that your roof needs to be replaced or repaired.
A roof that is old and looks worn out detracts from your home’s curb appeal. Replacing that roof will make your home look better and may even increase the resale value of your home. Our roofers have more than two decades of experience providing roofing services to Dallas and the surrounding areas. We use the best quality roofing materials and make sure they are properly installed.
- There has been some sort of impact on your roof, such as a tree branch falling on your roof
- Storm damage from hail, lightning, etc.
- Significant leak that is causing water to puddle on your floor
Roof problems often start out minor, and you may not even notice there is a problem. Some homeowners choose to avoid the problem, thinking that waiting on scheduling a roofing service will save money. However, inaction only allows issues to build up over time until they cause serious damage to your home.
This can also decrease the lifespan of your roof, which means it will need to be replaced years earlier than a properly maintained roof. We offer roof repairs for issues of all kinds to help you maximize the useful life of your roof.
Get an Estimate for Your New Roof
We understand the stress and expense of having your roof replaced. We can help you plan for your project with a free estimate for roof replacement in Dallas. Our technicians can inspect your roof, evaluate your needs, fully explain the options that are available for roof replacement, and provide an estimate for the cost of your new roof. We also work with insurance companies and can help guide you through the insurance claim process!